Sunday, October 16, 2011

Jim Harbaugh irritates Jim Schwartz after 49ers-Lions game [video]

San Francisco 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh, excited after his team's victory over the previously undefeated Detroit Lions, celebrated little too excitedly after the game for Lions Coach Jim Schwartz's tastes, as you can see in the video below.

Harbaugh bounded to midfield and gave Schwartz an enthusiastic handshake, followed by a hard slap to the back.


Schwartz then chased Harbaugh about 40 yards downfield to the players' tunnel and made a number of attempts to get at Harbaugh.

"I went to congratulate Coach Harbaugh and got shoved out of the way," Schwartz said. "And then I didn't expect an obscenity at that point, so it was a surprise to me at the end of the game."
 
Asked for further details, Schwartz said: "I'll just leave it right there. I'm sure it's on video."
 
It sure is:

 

--Houston Mitchell

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

Comment