Thursday, September 29, 2011

Carlos Tevez – a day in the life …


Carlos Tevez with flare in background

Man on fire: Carlos Tevez ain't gonna take it no more. Photo: AFP/Getty


(A day in the life of Manchester City's rebel without a clue, as mistranslated by an evil journalist)


I am wake early, and am having nice afternoon sitting in the kitchen designing a new range of snoods and talking to butler. I like butler; sometimes I think he is only one that understand me.


The wife comes in; she look angry. This could be trouble – I don’t want her to make me move countries again. She say to butler that someone is ringing at the front door bell for many minutes and why can butler not go answer the door like he is paid to do?


I look at butler. Butler look at me.


I know I have to take a stands. I put down my snood-designing crayon.


“No way,” I say. “It’s not your place to tell butler where to come and go. I like him here in kitchen with me. We are drawing picture of snood and deciding which watch to buy today.”


I show her design of latest snood: the Tévez Freedom Fighter snood. Is picture of me and Eva Peron fighting together against injustice (represented by Mancini dressed up as the forces of oppression in a dirty scarf).


She look at picture with sneer of disgust; like Sir Ferguson when I tell him I need more pay-rise to pay for fashionable clothes and fleet of cars befitting a man of my position.


My wife says this is ridiculous and that we pay butler so we can tell him to go and do things. She says it is bad enough that she cannot get a decent empanada for love nor money in Alderley Edge, and now she cannot tell the servants what to do?


I will prove her that I am the boss around here. To make my point, I start crying until she says butler can stay.


When I am stop crying, she say: “Okay Carlos. You go answer the door yourself then.”


No way. I am not warmed up properly for that. I go to sit over by breakfast bar and avoid her gazes. This is the time for me to say “No más”. Her request is totally unreasonable.


LATER Wife is still angry and she has been on phone to Mancini. I am been exiled to sit in garden with gardener. I do not like gardener; he has little interest in snoods. I expect we shall have to move to Italy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

Comment